Sunday 12 September 2010

Diary

I've decided that it may be useful to keep a diary. I'm not sure who it will be useful to, perhaps only me? I might end up with thousands of readers, like Dr Mark Cato. I must contact him to ask how he did that. I woke up this morning really wanting to visit Highgate Cemetery . I'm reading 'Her Fearful Symmetry' by Audrey Niffenegger, which has made me curious about the cemetery. It's almost on my doorstep, yet I never knew much about it. I think it could be difficult to negotiate in a wheelchair though. I know I'd want to take photos too, which is impossible, due to my wimpy hands. I keep seeing stuff that I want to photograph recently. I know that I'll probably never see the cemetery and I think it would make me feel a bit ghoulish anyway. I went to Sainsburys supermarket instead. There's a pet shop near Sainsburys and I toyed with the idea of buying a kitten. I want a little companion to sit on my lap and make me feel that I'm the most important thing in it's life. Being realistic, it will more than likely hate my lap and I'll get irritated by cat hair everywhere. Things to do this week: sort out my neck pain and stop obsessing about my 'ex-bf' (although I never called him my boyfriend at the time). Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely book by Niffenegger! Wish your pain would ease up. It's bad enough to have ALS but adding constant pain is even more unfair. Hope you do find a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain is most bad experience of life. But its curable pain often occurs whenever some blood could not flow well in the area where pain occurs so there are lot of effective ideas to cure it.

    ReplyDelete